Brand Experience Manager- Canberra
Every day, we’re redefining the fashion, food, entertainment and leisure experience for shoppers and retailers. We’re the meeting place for passionate people, ready to make their mark in the incredibly inspiring and ever-changing world of retail.
Our Brand Experience Team’s focus on delivering exceptional customer experiences every day - through assisting the Centre Brand Experience team to execute best-in-class activations and campaigns, partnering with retailers and connect with customers and the community.
Your role as the Brand Experience Manager is to inspire and deliver exceptional customer experiences every day - by engaging and connecting with customers and the community, partnering with retailers and using insights to influence key asset decisions.
Your role and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Develop the Centre’s Brand Experience Plan and oversee flawless execution of key marketing campaigns (including co-ordination of all stakeholders)
- Coach, lead and develop a small team
- Manage the centre marketing budget
- Lead Centre communications / content plan across owned, earnt and bought channels
- Deliver an annual Centre events program
- Lead and practice everyday innovation and thought leadership; identifying process improvement opportunities.
- Assisting retailer engagement through driving regular communication and gaining support via participation in promotional activities.
- Supporting PR opportunities, especially via local media relationships.
- Working effectively with agencies and external suppliers to deliver quality creative assets and services on time and on budget.
- Actively engaging and responding to new initiatives, looking for ways to make them work.
What will set you apart from the rest?
- The successful candidate will possess tertiary qualifications in Marketing/Business discipline along with proven Marketing Management experience and experience leading small teams. Previous retail experience is highly desirable however, not essential.
- You will be a passionate, dynamic, self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a high performing culture.
- Skills – communication, brand management, customer experience/guest services, digital & social, media & PR, event management, research & analysis, negotiating
- Understanding of consumer behaviour
- Attention to detail and excellence in execution
- Can-do attitude, passion and integrity
- Ability to adapt to a 7 day a week dynamic environment
What sets us apart from the rest?
- A collaborative culture
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our community partners, health and wellbeing discounts and the ability to purchase extra annual leave
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen! Should you have any questions, or want to discuss the role further, please reach out to Skye Cobby, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, on 02 9028 8179.