Westfield Newmarket is located approximately 4km from the Auckland CBD in one of the city’s leading retail districts. A recent NZ$790 million redevelopment of the centre has created a world-class retail and lifestyle destination in the heart of Auckland. A rooftop lifestyle, dining and entertainment precinct, integrating a new state-of-the-art Event Cinemas complex offering V-Max and Gold Class, encompassing some of the country’s finest food and beverage experiences in a vibrant outdoor environment, providing Newmarket’s local community and the wider Auckland population with an exceptional leisure and hospitality experience.
We are in the market now for a fantastic Customer Service professional to join our services team in Auckland’s premium shopping destination. Our team enhance the customer experience for our shoppers across greeting, navigation, valet & car park!
As a Customer Service Representative at Westfield Newmarket, you’ll be joining a diverse and inclusive team. Your focus is to ensure our customers are left with a positive experience when entering and leaving our Living Centres!
So, what sets the concierge team apart?
- They are willing to go above and beyond for our customers; making their Experience unique
- They are well presented, confident & self-motivated with exceptional people skills
- They bring their enthusiasm – Exuding positive energy, a can-do attitude and the ability to work in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Be empowered to rectify and resolve customer issues that may arise while on shift
- Ensuring that our customers arrive, stay & leave feeling welcomed, valued, and delighted with our service (center directional support, gift card sales, mobility hire, gifting ideas, retailer support, etc.)
****This is a part-time position offering 37 hours work per week across Monday to Sunday***
Hourly rate - $18.90
- Previous experience working in customer focused positions is desirable
- Someone who loves looking after people, and exceeding customer expectations
- Who possesses the ability to create a truly memorable and genuine 5-star guest experience
- With strong communications and listening skills
- Are very efficient and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
All successful candidates will be required to complete a video interview. We will be using email as the primary method of communication; please ensure you check your emails regularly to monitor the progress of your application.
Join the Scentre Group community and see the fruits of your labour come to life.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!