Our purpose is to create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities. Scentre Group Customer Experience Teams drive excellence in both service and operations.
Scentre Group is currently on the lookout for a Contracts Manager to join the Integrated Services team on a 12-month contract.
In this newly created position we are seeking an experienced Contracts Manager who will own the responsibility for both the development and generation of contracts, taking complex ideas and making them simple.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, this position will partner with business stakeholders to understand their objectives and provide guidance to ensure the desired business outcomes are achieved. Working in a fluid environment you will have the ability to adapt to changing priorities at pace, working with key stakeholders and drawing on your strong understanding of legal and financial frameworks to deliver sustainable outcomes.
- Provide contractual and commercial support and advise to business owners
- Manage and coordinate the drafting of agreements, including tracking and managing the renewals process
- Monitor and advise business owners of contractual risk, obligations and expectations during the performance of new and existing agreements.
- Support business owners during the contract review, extension, variations and renewals process’
- Liaise closely with departments such as Legal, Privacy, Risk and Technology to ensure that obligations are captured and documented in the relevant contract.
- Identify opportunities for process and efficiency improvements to support the business
What will set you apart from the rest?
The successful individual for this role will be able to demonstrate their ability to work with a broad range of stakeholders.
- Extensive experience in a contract management/commercial role with experience dealing with legal and financial stakeholders
- Detailed understanding of contract review, management and legal terminology
- Tertiary qualifications in business, legal or related discipline with minimum 3 years' experience
- Business acumen, financial analytical skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and experience engaging with stakeholders at all levels with a collaborative, assertive approach
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce.
All successful candidates will be required to complete a video interview. We will be using email as the primary method of communication; please ensure you check your emails regularly to monitor the progress of your application.
Join the Scentre Group community and see the fruits of your labour come to life.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!