Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
One of Melbourne’s largest shopping centres, Doncaster is home to many of Australia’s leading brands including David Jones, Myer, Target, Big W, Coles, Woolworths, Apple and Zara. The centre boasts one of the best fashion offers in the city with approximately 430 specialty stores, and complemented by valet parking, electric car charging and styling services. A $30 million redevelopment of Westfield Doncaster’s level two dining and entertainment precinct recently completed in 2020.
Day to day, your main responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Developing and executing local implementation of digital strategy to deliver customer-focused needs across owned, earnt and bought channels in conjunction with Brand Experience Manager.
- Developing plans & execution (including timelines and budgets) for key centre campaigns in conjunction with the Brand Experience Manager.
- Providing inputs for the centres Brand Experience Plan with a focus on retail energy, and local priorities and pillars/programs.
- Assisting with the preparation and management of the annual centre Brand Experience income and expense budget.
- Working effectively with agencies and external suppliers to deliver quality creative assets and services on time and on budget.
- Gaining an understanding of customer's needs by analyzing insights, listening tools, and research data.
What will set you apart from the rest?
You will be a confident and passionate self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a high performing culture. We are also looking for:
- Demonstrated experience within a marketing role, where you've had exposure to brand management, digital & social media, event management, and public relations.
- Excellent communication abilities across all platforms, with a good foundation of negotiating and influencing skills.
- Ability to make decisions, be accountable, meet/exceed goals and achieve high-quality results.
- Has a customer centric mind-set and puts the customer at the heart of all decisions
- A qualification would be preferable within in Marketing or a related field, but not essential. Minimum 3 years in a marketing/brand experience role.
- Passion for the retail sector!
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- We’re recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) and committed to creating a workplace culture in which women and men are equally represented, valued and rewarded
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and the ability to purchase extra annual leave
We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work. If you're able to perform the requirements of the role and need some form of flexibility to do so, we're open to your application and ideas on how we could make it work.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen! Should you have any questions, or want to discuss the role further, please reach out to Kylie Stephens , Talent Acquisition Business Partner, on 02 9028 8349.