Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Analyst to join our team. In this role, you’ll be business partnering with the Customer Experience (CX) Commercial Delivery team by providing financial support to facilitate decision making across the Storeroom, Vending, Telco and Valet business.
A snapshot of your role:
- Preparation and delivery of accurate management financial reporting, variance analysis and insights for month-end, budget and forecast processes for the Storeroom, Vending, Telco and Valet business (in conjunction with Operational business partners and cross functional finance teams).
- Preparation and delivery of compliance matters including half-year and year-end audit process, ensuring accuracy and consistent treatment of accounting issues
- Support the delivery of Overhead reporting to the CX Commercial Delivery Team (including monthly reporting, forecast and budgets)
- Build trusted relationship with key stakeholders
- Take ownership of ad hoc finance projects and initiatives
- Challenge existing processes and make recommendations for improvement to drive efficiency and effectiveness of all reporting and processes.
What will set you apart from the rest?
We’re looking for a good balance of technical knowledge and attention to detail, coupled with excellent stakeholder management skills. You’ll be able to maintain valuable relationships with key business stakeholders, and partner effectively to add value through analysis and insights.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- A collaborative culture
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our community partners, health and wellbeing discounts and the ability to purchase extra annual leave
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen! Should you have any questions, or want to discuss the role further, please reach out to Bree Fienberg, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, on 02 9028 8958.