Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand. Our purpose is to create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.
Every day, we’re redefining the fashion, food, entertainment and leisure experience for shoppers and retailers. We’re the meeting place for passionate people, ready to make their mark in the incredibly inspiring and ever-changing world of retail.
Westfield Knox is one of the largest shopping centres in Melbourne. Located at the foothills of the Dandenong Ranges approximately 25kms east of the CBD, it is easily accessed by major arterial roads, including the Monash and Eastern Freeways, and caters to a trade area population of approximately 474,000 people. The centre is home to a range of Australia’s most well-known retailers including Myer, Kmart, Target and Coles.
For many of our customers and retailers, the Car Park and Concierge experience is both the first and last during their visits to our Westfield Living Centres and as such, the role of our Customer Services Attendants are critical to our success.
As a Customer Services Attendant at this Living Centre, you’ll be joining a diverse and inclusive team, working across out Car Park and Concierge teams. Your focus is to ensure our customers are left with a positive experience throughout their entire stay!
Day to day, you will:
- Deliver the ultimate customer experience within the centre
- Provide a seamless and safe parking experience for all of our customers
- Maintain car park equipment in a good condition and working order
- Promptly report all incidents, hazards and risks in an appropriate and timely manner, as well as providing analytic insights using car park data
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to identify and implement opportunities constantly improve of the parking journey and our concierge services
- Ensure all inquires are attended to in a professional and timely manner and escalated when required.
- Providing assistance, directions and information to customers in a busy retail environment
- Maintain a high level of presentation throughout the car park.
What will set you apart from the rest?
You will be a passionate, dynamic, self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a high performing culture. You will encompass:
- Previous work experience in a customer facing role, ideally within a car parking or retail environment
- An energetic people person who enjoys interacting with customers and an ability to achieve a level of service that consistently meets and exceeds the expectations of our customers
- An ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Availability to work across a 7-day dynamic roster
- A valid drivers’ license (should you be required to operate the company buggy)
What sets us apart from the rest?
Scentre Group is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace environment; we encourage all of our people to bring their whole selves to work and make extraordinary happen each and every day. We offer:
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
A casual position with the Scentre Group is your perfect chance to shine, gain valuable experience get your foot in the door for a career at Scentre Group.
All successful candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment medical check and a might be required to complete a video interview. We will be using email as the primary method of communication; please ensure you check your emails regularly to monitor the progress of your application.