Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
As a Casual Concierge Attendant at Westfield Geelong, you’ll be joining a diverse and inclusive team. Your focus is to ensure our customers are left with a positive experience when entering and leaving our Living Centres. You will work across multiple teams including concierge and car park.
Day to day, you will:
- Deliver the ultimate customer experience within the centre
- Be well presented, confident & self-motivated with exceptional people skills
- Ensure all enquires are attended to in a professional and timely manner and escalated when required
- Being empowered to rectify and resolve customer issues that may arise while on shift.
- Providing assistance, directions, and information to customers in a busy retail environment
When required to act within the car park you will:
- Provide a seamless and safe parking experience for all of our customers
- Maintain a high level of presentation throughout the car park.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to identify and implement opportunities constantly improve of the parking journey
What will set you apart from the rest?
You’ll be a passionate, innovative, and customer-obsessed superstar, who enjoys working in a high performing culture. You’ll be able to demonstrate:
- Previous work experience in a customer-facing role
- An energetic people person who enjoys interacting with customers and an ability to achieve a level of service that consistently meets and exceeds the expectations of our customers
- An ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Availability to work across a 7-day dynamic roster
All successful candidates will be required to complete a video interview and need to be comfortable to walk up to 10,000 steps per shift and feel at ease on their feet for up to 8 hours. We will be using email as the primary method of communication; please ensure you check your emails regularly to monitor the progress of your application.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a Company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!