Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
As the Services Attendant, you are proactive, hands-on and dedicated to maintaining exceptional standards of customer service in an ever-changing environment across Westfield Warringah Mall's Concierge, Valet Parking and Car Park teams.
A snapshot of your role:
- A flexible role working across multiple teams of service departments throughout the centre.
- Always provide outstanding levels of service to customers and retailers.
- Sources and provides feedback on issues including customer and retailer feedback, observations of centre standards such as cleanliness, lease line breaches etc. to enhance service standards in line with of Customer Service Promise (CSP).
- Greet guests at the concierge desk, valet and car park on arrival and departure from the centre - engaging with them to understand their needs; providing directional information and advice to customers and suggest alternatives where required.
- Ensure daily reports are produced showing irregular occurrences, such as damage to property/ peak periods throughout the day.
- Traffic management - re-route and direct traffic when parking facility reaches maximum capacity and ensure all seamless team work for our customer’s car park experience
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to identify and implement opportunities constantly improve the experience for our customers whilst in the centre.
- Occasionally assisting the Brand Experience team in centre, and undertake other duties as directed by Centre Management team where required.
What will set you apart from the rest?
You will be a passionate, dynamic, self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a high performing culture.
- Ability to be flexible in working across multiple service departments within the centre.
- Previous work experience in a customer facing role ideally from hotel or guest services.
- Experiencing interacting with customers from all backgrounds, and an ability to achieve a high level of service that consistently meets and exceeds the expectations of our customers.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Must have full driver's license
- Must be available on weekends
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and well being discounts and the ability to purchase extra annual leave
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!