Personal Assistant to General Manager of Leasing - 12 month contract
When you join us, you join a company that is transforming the digital & physical retail space – we set the benchmark and we continue to raise it.
Each Westfield Shopping Centre, owned and operated by the Scentre Group is retail, social and cultural hub at the heart of the communities we serve. We create the most vibrant and social retail destinations that improve the lives of these communities. Based in Sydney, Scentre Group Australia & New Zealand has a reputation for innovation and experience.
At Scentre group we aim to attract and develop the best talent. We are committed to diversity and seek to promote an inclusive culture where people are determined to succeed to the best of their ability. We invest in our people and provide them opportunities to stretch into new areas they might not have imagined for their careers.
This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic PA who thrives in a fast paced, high achieving working environment to join our team supporting the General Manager of Leasing. You will join a vibrant, hardworking team which will see you positively challenging your skills.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Diary and travel management
- Email and phone call management
- Preparing presentations for meetings
- Management and reconciliation of credit card statements and expenses
- General office administration duties such as mail, scanning, filing etc.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Essential to have someone switched on and flexible with an ability to multi-task
- Experience in providing high quality executive support to a Senior Executive
- Confidence in dealing with Executives at senior level
- Proven capacity to work with minimal supervision and to exercise initiative and sound judgement.
- Advanced Microsoft skills
- Clear communication skills
- Confidentiality and discretion
- Strong attention to detail
- Resourceful, likes helping people
We embrace a flexible approach to working. If you’re able to perform the requirements of the role and need some form of flexibility to do so, we’re open to your application and ideas on how we could make it work
We believe our success is built on the drive and commitment of our people. We pride ourselves on being a market leading employer that offers competitive employee benefits, a high achieving work environment and opportunity for employees to LEAD, CHALLENGE and GROW their careers.
LEAD with integrity, CHALLENGE to innovate and achieve, GROW & develop your skills to be the best you can be.