Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
As a Digital Marketing Executive you will efficiently create digital vibrancy across multiple centres, which engages customers, connects the community and supports retailers.
Day to day, your main responsibilities will include (but not be limited to)
- Assist with effective channel planning, creating efficiencies for centres in the region and contributing to keeping the Centre Channel Planner (CCP) tool up to date. Develop and deliver content that is relevant, engaging and provides reasons to visit to the living centres.
- Lead measurement and reporting on the performance of digital marketing activities.
- Contribute to post-campaign debriefs to evaluate success, share learnings and guide future planning.
- Complete daily digital walks to ensure online channels remain up to date and identify opportunities for further content sharing.
- Support new digital programs that impact the customer experience and business performance.
- Share digital strategies, updates and content plans with the region.
- Upskill teams on platforms used to manage and measure website, eDM and social– including Responsys, Contentful, Bynder, Lux, Scala, Google my Business, Google Analytics, Stackla and Tableau.
- Contribute to successful retailer partnerships through online content support and onboarding for Westfield Direct through Big Commerce.
- Lead syndication of website and eDM content across the region, ensuring consultation with local BX teams. Support centres with social and Google my Business as needed.
- Assist teams within the region with digital in centre communications
NOTE - This role will be offered as full-time 12-month contract, based at Westfield Chermside.
What will set you apart from the rest?
You will be a confident and passionate self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a high performing culture. We are also looking for:
- Demonstrated experience within digital and social, SEO & SEM, content creation, communication, measurement & analysis, channel planning, brand management, media and PR, negotiating
- Excellent communication abilities across all platforms, with a good foundation of negotiating and influencing skills.
- Ability to make decisions, be accountable, meet/exceed goals and achieve high-quality results.
- Has a customer centric mind-set and puts the customer at the heart of all decisions
- A qualification would be preferable within in Marketing or a related field, but not essential.
- Minimum 3 years in a marketing/brand experience role.
- Passion for the retail sector!
What sets us apart from the rest?
- A collaborative, inclusive culture
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and the ability to purchase extra annual leave
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work each and every day because we believe our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve, in the communities in which we operate. This commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including LGBTI, gender equity, mental health & wellbeing, working flexibility, disability and alongside other initiatives.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen! Should you have any questions, or want to discuss the role further, please reach out to Skye Cobby, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, on 02 9028 8179.