Commercial Property Analyst
Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space. With a diverse safety risk profile that includes Design and Construction activities, you will be constantly learning about our business and teams.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
We are looking for a Commercial Property Analyst to join a high performing team environment and individually in a dynamic and significant role. Reporting to the Facilities Manager, the role will have you working closely with the Commercial Management team where you will add value through timely and accurate analysis, financial management and reporting of accruals, forecasts and budgets for the Sydney Commercial Offices encompassing three business units and Shared Facilities business unit.
The role will suit a person with strong communication skills, the ability to work effectively to tight deadlines and partner with a diverse stakeholder group.
Industry Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Undergraduate degree, plus CA or CPA qualification or similar level of practical experience.
- Knowledge of JDE, Hyperion, TM1 and advanced Excel preferred
- Demonstrate well-rounded knowledge of technical accounting and tax matters, coupled with commercial acumen and excel modelling skills.
- Strong attention to detail
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and delivery of accurate financial information, variance analysis and insights for month end, forecast and budget for the Sydney Commercial Offices. Including the end to end delivery of NOI for Sydney Commercial, including rental income, tenant outcomes, management income and expenses.
- Delivery of key functional outputs including forecasts, budgets, including the communication of financial and non-financial deliverables and timetables to business partners ensuring broad awareness and efficient time allocation and resources.
- Manage business partners and external stakeholders (including Owners) in providing an overview of financial results.
- Drive and delivery accurate and on-time financial reporting
- Maintain financial control and reporting of Shared Facilities business unit.
- Contribute to the development of Strategic Asset Plans and monthly and quarterly asset reviews.
- Engage internal and external customers to establish mutually beneficial relationships
- Provide operational decision-making support to the Commercial Management team through the analysis of financial and operational data.
- Identify trends, measure performance KPI’s, drive revenue growth and expense savings through analysis and liaison with team and operational managers
What sets us apart from the rest?
- A collaborative culture
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and the ability to purchase extra annual leave
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen! Should you have any questions, or want to discuss the role further, please reach out to Olivia Stojcevski, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, on 02 9358 7641