Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
We are searching for a Concierge Supervisor to ensure the concierge services team offers a high level of personalised and professional customer service to our living centre visitors, promoting the centre as service focused, fostering customer relationships and encouraging repeat visitation.
- Contribute to initiatives within the team and company to support on-going enhancement of engagement and organisational effectiveness
- Display professional and responsible standards of delivery in your role, aligned to your performance and development objectives (meet and exceed criteria to be considered for further professional development)
- Possess knowledge of up to date centre services, facilities and promotional activities
- Align individual and team objectives to the Asset Business Plan
- Implement concierge services and marketing strategies identified as directed by the Service Manager
- Maintain knowledge of revenue and cost targets for concierge services
- Oversee and monitor team activities and manage costs associated with service delivery
- Achieve set budgets, working with Services Manager to identify areas of improvement and/or cost savings
- Assist Services Manager with effective people management through ensuring clear performance expectations of all team members, supporting the development and retention of talent through performance objectives and development planning
What will set you apart from the rest?
You will be a passionate, dynamic, self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a high performing culture.
- Experience leading and supporting a team in a similar environment (hospitality, hotel, guest services or retail)
- Strong IT literacy, with experience with data analysis and interpretation for reporting purposes
- Strong communication (both written and verbal) and negotiation skills
- Availability to work across a 7-day dynamic roster, including weekends and Public Holidays
- Experience in sales is highly desirable
What sets us apart from the rest?
- A collaborative culture
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and the ability to purchase extra annual leave
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen! Should you have any questions, or want to discuss the role further, please reach out to Olivia Stojcevski Talent Specialist Business Partner