Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
We are currently seeking a Services Supervisor to join the Centre team at Westfield Plenty Valley in VIC. This is a chance to join a team who are driven to consistently create moments that matter in the living centre every day and lead and inspire their team to deliver our Service Promise to our customers.
As the Services Supervisor, you are proactive, hands-on and dedicated to maintaining exceptional standards of customer service in an ever-changing environment across Concierge.
A snapshot of your role:
- Lead a culture of continuous improvement through measuring performance, closing gaps and identifying the need for future training, development and communication
- Ensure customer service levels are maintained at the highest level within the service teams by ensuring all team members are aware of requirements, monitoring customer complaints, providing training and coaching on service levels
- Assist in the development and delivery of management income budgets in the centre including, Gift Card Sales (Corporate and Consumer) and Concierge
- Be empowered to rectify and resolve customer issues that may arise while on shift
- Contribute positively to the Sustainable Business Framework of: our community, our people, our environmental impact and our economic performance
- This role is the custodian of customer data and insights for the Centre, so we are looking for someone with an understanding the needs of our customers, customer sentiment and opportunities for enhancement
As a part of our Centre Management team you will be required to work occasional weekend shifts (on a rotating roster), which will be remunerated with a day off in lieu.
This is a great opportunity and a stepping stone potentially for the right candidate to step into a CX Lead Management role in the future.
What will set you apart from the rest?
- You are innovative, passionate, dynamic and a self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a high performing culture
- You will have proven leadership experience in a customer service environment
- Experience in rostering, budgeting and reporting
- The right mindset who ensures the delivery of the ultimate customer experience every day for our shoppers
- The flexibility to work various shifts on a rotating roster including evenings, weekends and public holidays
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and the ability to purchase extra annual leave
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI+, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce.
All successful candidates will be required to complete a video interview. We will be using email as the primary method of communication; please ensure you check your emails regularly to monitor the progress of your application.
Join the Scentre Group community and see the fruits of your labour come to life.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!