Job no: 494811
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Customer Service, Administration
Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Receptionist to join the team. Based on the Executive floor you will be responsible for meeting/greeting guests, booking meeting rooms, assisting with a variety of administration tasks and ensuring the smooth operations of the Executive floor for our guests an internal staff. This role will also work closely with the Print & Delivery room assisting with a variety of administration tasks.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Receptionist duties – answering phones and greeting guests in a friendly manner
- Assisting with room bookings
- Catering requests
- Serving tea/coffee in some meeting rooms as required
- Assisting with IT troubleshooting – connecting Microsoft Teams meetings, PowerPoint presentations etc
- Oversight of all internal meeting rooms – cleanliness/tidiness
- Opening and closing of the kitchen daily – including start-up of dishwashers/coffee machines/rubbish removal/clean down
- Ordering basic stock – Nespresso etc
- Stocking the fridges daily
- Assisting with flip charts/whiteboards – movement to various rooms
- Raising Purchase Orders
- Arrange couriers
- Preparation of internal documents/printing e.g. booklets, posters, business cards, binding, laminating, guillotine
- Organising and delivering mail
- Stock control checks and rotations
What will set you apart from the rest?
- A friendly and welcoming attitude with a pleasant telephone manner
- Excellent personal presentation skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- A hospitality background would be ideal, but is not essential
- Someone with a mature outlook & who is a self-starter
- Good IT/technical knowledge
- Strong administration skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A customer focused mind-set
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- We’re recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) and committed to creating a workplace culture in which women and men are equally represented, valued and rewarded
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts, and ability to purchase extra annual leave
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer Great Talent