Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space. With a diverse safety risk profile that includes Design and Construction activities, you will be constantly learning about our business and teams.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
The role will suit a person with the right personal attitude and attributes, with strong contract administration experience in the facilities, retail or asset management space and with end to end scouring activities. Effective communication skills are essential when dealing with our stakeholders and external suppliers in this role.
Industry Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Diploma or tertiary qualifications in Engineering, Construction Management, Building Services or Facilities Management.
- 3+ years’ experience in Contracts Administration on Facilities Maintenance contracts and/or Construction Projects.
- Ideally proficient in the use of CMMS, Aconex, JDE and Converga P2P systems.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- In conjunction with the National Procurement Manger undertake contract reviews (including decisions on rollovers, price reviews and tendering).
- Professional procurement of allocated Facilities Management contracts, including market research, the tender preparation, scope and specifications reviews, supplier communication, cost analysis, recommendations and contract negotiations and offer suitable strategies and solutions.
- Prepare contract tender recommendations for approval by the National Procurement Manager and General Manager Operations and Environmental prior to senior manager approval.
- Ensure allocated Facilities Management contracts and partners are formally engaged with contracts, are within term and not past expiry and executed prior to services commencing.
- Re-negotiating of contracts to ensure value for spend. Engage our partners nationally with a focus on reducing current costs and improving contractor management and performance.
- Represent Scentre Group in successful negotiations on our standard Business Terms and Conditions.
- Responsibility for procurement and contract administration of allocated Facilities Management services with a focus on efficient and safe maintenance of the assets in corporate cultural, legislative, regulatory frameworks, by Region, State or Nationally.
- Ensure contracts achieve the Workplace Health and Safety objectives (WH&S), Sustainability (ESD), time, cost and quality objective of National Facilities Management and within the parameters of our corporate cultural, legislative, regulatory frameworks, by Region, State or Nationally.
- Assist with the development of reports on the performance of procurement activities.
- Provide timely and expert procurement advice and guidance to internal customers and external suppliers.
- Additional duties include working with Finance to assist with forecast and budgeting and resolving invoice issues concerning price disputes.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- A collaborative culture
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and the ability to purchase extra annual leave
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen! Should you have any questions, or want to discuss the role further, please reach out to Olivia Stojcevski, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, on 0439 766 420