Retail Delivery Coordinator – 6-Month FTC
Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space. With a diverse safety risk profile that includes Design and Construction activities, you will be constantly learning about our business and teams.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
We are seeking an experienced Retail Delivery Coordinator for a 6-month FTC opportunity, who will be responsible in ensuring that all shops are fully operational on or before the agreed trade/rent commencement date. Focus on the management of the Lessee relationships (customer service) and ensuring all parties (internal/external) are fully aware of lease terms (as required) and conditions and the requirements of the Lessee.
Industry Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Ideally a degree/diploma in a construction or property discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar construction environment (project management/contracts administrator) and/or similar experience in retail property delivery role
- Knowledge of construction costing/estimation/BCA
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Review cost estimate from Design & Construction team, negotiate program
- Produce initial scope of works and changes made to same
- Track construction and design work to agreed timeline
- Awareness of existing legal agreements in Centre/s
- Facilitate approval of financial deal terms
- To ensure correct charge commencement date is documented
- Issue documentation which clearly communicates deal terms and conditions to all internal stakeholders to facilitate delivery of agreed terms and conditions
- Facilitate and track the Lessee design and fit-out teams’ program to ensure opening date is achieved
- Chair weekly tenancy meetings
- Maintain weekly reports
- Develop internal scope of works document. Forward same to internal Design and Construction teams for costings and program
- Gain Lessee understanding of and commitment to Scentre Group lease agreement
- Adhere to established procedures, methodologies and processes
What sets us apart from the rest?
- A collaborative culture
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and the ability to purchase extra annual leave
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen! Should you have any questions, or want to discuss the role further, please reach out to Olivia Stojcevski, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, on 0439 766 420