Sales Professionals - Media
Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
Our BrandSpace Media Sales team provides the platform to showcase and promote products, generating sales from our millions of dedicated shoppers.
- The BrandSpace Media Team harnesses the full power of the Westfield environment to create meaningful connections between brands, retailers & consumers
- Reporting to the Group Sales Manager, your primary responsibilities are to drive the performance of a large media agency territory through:
- Demonstrating the core capabilities of a high performance sales executive through in-market engagement and the uncovery of new sales opportunities
- Development and implementation of a territory business plan quarterly
- Generation of client led ideas and solutions to drive growth across client briefs and proactive pitches
- Weekly financial reporting of the territory to the Media leadership team
What will set you apart from the rest?
- 3-5+ years experience within a sales based role
- Ideal candidates will have a strategic, ideas focused approach to the sales process
- Ability to drive territory performance through strategic proactive ideas
- Experience and relationships within media agencies is preferable although not required
What sets us apart from the rest?
- A collaborative and progressive culture
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and the ability to purchase extra annual leave
- This is a rapidly growing Trans-Tasman business offering genuine career development opportunities.
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen! Should you have any questions, or want to discuss the role further, please reach out to Skye Cobby, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, on 02 9028 8179.