Brand Experience Executive – Westfield Mt Druitt
Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities’.
Day to day, your main responsibilities will include (but not be limited to)
- Developing and executing local implementation of the digital strategy to deliver customer-focused needs across owned, earnt and bought channels in conjunction with the Brand Experience Manager
- Developing plans & execution (including timelines and budgets) for key centre campaigns in conjunction with the Brand Experience Manager
- Providing inputs for the centres Brand Experience Plan with a focus on retail energy, and local priorities and pillars/programs
- Assisting with the preparation and management of the annual centre Brand Experience income and expense budget
- Working effectively with agencies and external suppliers to deliver quality creative assets and services on time and on budget
- Gaining an understanding of customer's needs by analysing insights, listening tools, and researching data
What will set you apart from the rest?
You will be a confident and passionate self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a high performing culture. We are also looking for:
- Demonstrated experience within a marketing role, where you've had exposure to brand management, digital & social media, event management, and public relations
- Excellent communication abilities across all platforms, with a good foundation of negotiating and influencing skills
- Ability to make decisions, be accountable, meet/exceed goals and achieve high-quality results
- Someone who has a customer centric mind-set and puts the customer at the heart of all decisions
- A qualification would be preferable within in Marketing or a related field, but not essential
- Minimum 3 years in a marketing/brand experience role is preferred
- Someone with a passion for the retail sector!
What sets us apart from the rest?
- A collaborative, inclusive culture
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and the ability to purchase extra annual leave
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work each and every day because we believe our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve, in the communities in which we operate. This commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including LGBTI, gender equity, mental health & wellbeing, working flexibility, disability and alongside other initiatives.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!