Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
We currently have a role available for an Administration Assistant to join our Westfield Bondi Living Centre. In this busy role you will providing administration, office, financial and organisational support to the Administration Manager and the Centre Management team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assist Administration Manager with processing of daily banking, processing invoices and reconciliations (including tenant, Brand Space, POS, Valet etc.)
- Manage all centre daily banking, reconciliations, accounts payable, and invoices to tenants for expense recoveries
- Assist Administration Manager with the calculation, monitoring and invoicing of tenant expense recoveries (including Sunday trade, electricity, trade and greasy waste, tenant gas, speciality extended trade, hoarding invoices, false alarms and storerooms)
- On-going analysis of centre Profit and Loss report, including reviewing monthly accruals and processing monthly journals (including prepayments)
- Assist the Administration Manager with Bi-monthly forecast and Budget requirements and tasks, as required
- Conduct accurate and timely Risks & Opportunities analysis
- Support Administration Manager with processes and all Audit requirements
- Assist centre team with relevant emergency response as required
What will set you apart from the rest?
We’re looking for a self-motivated, customer-focused and detail-orientated individual, who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
You will have:
- Strong administration and computer literacy skills, with experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Teams, etc.)
- An ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Previous experience in a financial accounting/management role
- Strong accounting knowledge and financial acumen
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Accounting/Commerce (preferred not essential)
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- We’re recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) and committed to creating a workplace culture in which women and men are equally represented, valued and rewarded
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts, and ability to purchase extra annual leave
We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work. If you're able to perform the requirements of the role and need some form of flexibility to do so, we're open to your application and ideas on how we could make it work.
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!
Please note: We are not using recruitment agencies for this role and any unsolicited agency CV’s will not be accepted at this time.