Manager Contract Delivery & Assurance
Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Analytics & Commercial Performance, the Manager – Contract Delivery & Assurance will be responsible for partnering with CDT business streams (including Gift Card and Parking) to ensure a disciplined and prioritised approach is taken to the negotiation and documentation of a key pipeline of service/solution provider contract renewals and new contract needs.
This role will also ensure each Business Stream delivers best practise focus to Service/Solution contracts in operation, including ensuring:
- Regular service level delivery meetings are held and minuted.
- Service/Solution provider contract compliance obligations are adhered to/tracked.
- Service/Solution providers are subject to a routine business risk assessment and continuity planning in the event transition to a new vendor is required.
- Work with CDT Business Stream Leads to create and maintain a prioritised list of contract renewals and new contracts needs.
- Consolidate these needs into an overarching aligned CDT prioritised list – with transparency of those services/solutions which are on long standing holdover, out of contract or approaching term expiry.
- Routinely report to Senior CDT Management on the status of CDT prioritised list.
- Support CDT Business Stream leads in their interactions with the Integrated Services Contracts Team as part of the contract negotiation and documentation phase, noting:
- Coordination with the Legal, Tech, Privacy and Risk Teams will be facilitated by the Integrated Services Contracts Team).
- Business Stream Leads and their Operations Managers will retain primary responsibility for documenting/negotiating service/solution requirements that are the subject of the contract.
What will set you apart from the rest?
Essential to this role is previous experience in an Operational Management capacity with good exposure to end to end contract negotiation and management (ideally in sectors where contracts are associated with third party delivery of technology systems and solutions).
- Extensive experience in a contract management/commercial operations role
- Strong understanding of contract review, management and legal terminology
- Tertiary qualifications in business, legal or related discipline with minimum 3 years' experience
- Business acumen, with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and experience engaging with stakeholders at all levels with a collaborative, assertive approach.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- A collaborative no egos culture
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and the ability to purchase extra annual leave
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen! Should you have any questions, or want to discuss the role further, please reach out to Olivia Stojcevski, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, on 02 9358 7641.