Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield Living Centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
For many of our customers and retailers, the parking experience is both the first and last during their visits to our Westfield Living Centres and as such, the role of a Car Park Attendant is critical to our success.
As a casual Car Park Attendant at Westfield Newmarket, you’ll be joining a diverse and inclusive team. Your focus is to ensure our customers are left with a positive experience when entering and leaving our Living Centres!
Please note, this role is being offered at 21 hours per week to be worked across Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
Day to day, you will:
- Deliver the ultimate customer experience within the centre
- Be well presented, confident & self-motivated with exceptional people skills
- Ensure all enquires are attended to in a professional and timely manner and escalated when required
- Provide a seamless and safe parking experience for all of our customers
- Maintain a high level of presentation throughout the car park
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to identify and implement opportunities constantly improve of the parking journey
Car Park Attendant (specific):
- Maintain car park equipment in a good condition and working order
- Promptly report all incidents, hazards and risks in an appropriate and timely manner, as well as providing analytic insights using car park data
What will set you apart from the rest?
You will be a passionate, dynamic, self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a high performing culture. You will have:
- A valid full drivers’ license
- Previous work experience in a customer facing role, ideally within a car parking or retail environment
- An energetic people person who enjoys interacting with customers and an ability to achieve a level of service that consistently meets and exceeds the expectations of our customers
- An ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Availability to work across a 7-day dynamic roster
(Please note candidates may be required to undertake a pre-employment medical for this position)
What sets us apart from the rest?
- A collaborative no egos culture
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!