Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield Living Centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
As a casual Valet Parking Attendant at Westfield Garden City, you’ll be joining a high performing and customer-obsessed team. Your focus is to ensure our customers are left with an amazing experience when entering and leaving our Living Centres. Some of your key roles will include:
- Being empowered to rectify and resolve customer issues that may arise while on shift
- Providing assistance, directions and information to customers in a busy retail environment
- Assisting in the parking of valet vehicles
- Opening car doors and assisting guest's alighting from the vehicle
What will set you apart from the rest?
You’ll be a passionate, innovative, and customer-obsessed superstar, who enjoys working in a high performing culture. You will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous work experience in a customer facing role ideally from hotel or guest services.
- Experience interacting with customers from all backgrounds, and an ability to achieve a high level of service that consistently meets and exceeds the expectations of our customers.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Flexible availability with the ability to work multiple shifts in a week.
Please note, a full manual driver’s license is required to be successful in this role.
All successful candidates will be required to complete a medical assessment and need to be comfortable to walk up to 10,000 steps per shift and feel at ease on their feet for up to 8 hours. We will be using email as the primary method of communication; please ensure you check your emails regularly to monitor the progress of your application.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!