Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand. Our purpose is to create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.
A career with Scentre Group fosters the chance to be part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space. You will have the opportunity to work with great people and add value to a tangible product you can see.
Reporting to the Centre Manager, the Retail Manager is the voice of the customer, partner of the retailer, and the eyes and ears of the Centre.
Our Fountain Gate Living Centre is one of the largest shopping centres across Australia, offering a diverse mix of retailers with approximately 430 specialty stores.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to customer and retailer focused activities that cover the day to day management and operations of the Centre and excellent everyday presentation
- Building strong relationships with Centre retail staff, customers and community stakeholders
- Identifying areas of strategic opportunity in relation to retailers and customers, creating short and long-term roadmaps that contribute to improved retailer and Centre performance
- Acting as a change advocate, initiating and supporting new programs that impact the retailer and customer experience and overall business performance
- Resolving issues and influencing internal stakeholders to deliver the best business outcomes
- Dealing with Centre incidents and emergencies in accordance with company procedures
- Willingness to act as Duty Manager from time to time on a rotating roster with the rest of the Centre Management Leadership Team
What will set you apart from the rest?
The talent we are looking to attract will be:
- Customer obsessed and wanting to deliver extraordinary experiences every day
- Solid in their commercial acumen, with high levels of curiosity, ability to influence and a motivated self-starter
- Entrepreneurial in spirit, a team player with passion and integrity
- An energetic people-person who enjoys interacting with customers and has an ability to achieve a level of service that consistently meets and exceeds the expectations of our customers
- Experienced with a national retailer, wholesaler, hospitality or entertainment, leisure organisation
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive Benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and ability to purchase up to 4 weeks additional leave
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!