Scentre Group owns and operates an extraordinary platform of 42 Westfield Living Centres across Australia and New Zealand encompassing more than 12,000 outlets. Our customer strategy is focused on delivering extraordinary experiences, every day, delivering the first choice platform for retail and brand partners to connect and interact with customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space, connecting with our customers more than ever before. Every day, our people play a vital role in Our Purpose: creating extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Regional Manager, Centre Experience to lead and manage our seven Westfield Living Centres in Victoria. As a leader and face of this region you will be involved in many areas of the business with a focus on nurturing our people and leading a high-performance team.
You will not only be the Regional Manager but have a dual role as Centre Manager for our Westfield Plenty Valley Living Centre where you will be based. This allows you to be tightly linked with the customer facing teams and responsible for the operational, service and commercial results that are being delivered. You will prioritise the teams focus on those areas our customers tell us are most important, ensuring our NPS and customer listening tools are our key reference point.
The Regional Manager is part of our Centre Experience Leadership team and reports to the GM, Centre Experience. Together the team ensures the voice of our customers are leading our decision making and influencing outcomes across our business to ensure we can deliver on Our Plan: to create the places more people choose to come, more often, for longer.
A typical day will see you leading the six Centre Managers in Victoria maintaining a strong customer focus and ensuring the teams are empowered and enabled to deliver great experiences each day. You will drive strong commercial outcomes through the effective financial and commercial performance of our centres while delivering expense controls, ensuring compliance across the region in relation to WHS and Life Safety and continually reviewing NPS data and insights.
As an experienced and seasoned people leader, you will develop and nurture a customer obsessed talent pipeline across the region at all levels.
Feeling inspired? Then what will set you apart from the rest?
You will have runs on the board as a people leader, have high energy, be a team player and have a passion to be hands on in a fast-paced environment. If you can demonstrate the below we would love to hear from you!
- A passion and demonstrated experience in people leadership and leading high performance teams.
- Inspiring leadership skills with the ability to influence and coach at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong working relationships with a range of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver strong and consistent operational and commercial results.
- Able to communicate with and engage broad audiences.
- Previous regional leadership level experience in a fast-paced Retail, Property or Hospitality environment.
- A passion for driving change and experience in change management.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and integrity.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- A collaborative culture and responsible business mindset.
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business.
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and the ability to purchase extra annual leave.
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI+, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce. We are honoured to be included in the Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index (GEI), be a Gold member of the AWEI and WGEA employer of choice.
If this sounds like you, apply today!
If you would like more information please reach out to Talent Acquisition Partner, Jill Woolf on 0439 771 853.