Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield Living Centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
To achieve this vision, we are seeking a Retail Engagement Manager for our online retailer marketing platform, Scentre Connect. This platform helps our retailers access customers though Westfield’s digital channels. You will drive usage of this platform whilst also expanding the volume of content available for us to share with our customers. This is an exciting and varied role which will allow you to use insights to create engagement strategies and optimise performance results. Some key components of your role include:
- Working with Retail Partnerships and local teams to develop and deploy retailer acquisition strategies to obtain more users
- Onboarding and training new users of Scentre Connect
- Driving content by executing lifecycle based communication plans
- Determining communication capability requirements
- Owning the evolution of the Scentre Connect Retailer value proposition
- Influencing the reporting approach for retailer content performance
What will set you apart from the rest?
You will be an outcome focused and results driven individual with unparalleled verbal and written communication skills. You will be highly organised, self-aware and have a keen eye for detail.
Skills and knowledge required for success in this role are:
- Strong understanding of the retail and shopping centre environment
- Demonstrated ability to create content that engages and inspires action
- Experience with B2B retailer lifecycle management and strategy development
- Expertise in digital marketing within a B2B and / or a B2C context, including analytics and reporting
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive Benefits including 18 weeks Parental leave, Volunteer Days to work with our Charity Partners, Health and Wellbeing discounts and ability to purchase extra Annual Leave
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!