Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand. Our purpose is to create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.
A career with Scentre Group fosters the chance to be part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space, work with great people and add value to a tangible product you can see.
For many of our customers and retailers, the parking experience is both the first and last during their visits to our Westfield Living Centres, and as such, the role of Car Park Supervisor is critical to our success.
The role is being offered as a full-time position, based at Westfield Doncaster.
Reporting to the Services Manager, a key focus of your role will be to provide hands-on leadership to ensure the responsibilities of managing the physical environment, people, processes, commercial and technical elements are achieved.
- To lead, coach and develop the parking team to deliver an extraordinary experience to our customers
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to identify and implement opportunities to improve the parking experience.
- Manage the day to day operations to ensure processes and SOP‘s are being carried out daily and maintain a sense of overall operational awareness amongst the team
- Dive into the data to extract trends and insights that unlock future opportunities and improvements
- Partner with the relevant teams to ensure a safety standard within the car park are maintained
- Engage with the Centre Risk and Security Manager to manage Workplace Health and Safety including review and update WH&S documentation including WH&S Management Plan, Traffic Management Plan, and Peak Traffic Flow Plan.
- Develop and deliver reporting, revenue assurance, loss mitigation
Please note, this role is being offered on a Sunday to Thursday roster. availability on these days is essential.
What will set you apart from the rest?
To be successful in this role, you will always be looking forward and change direction when and where needed – with the customer journey at the forefront, making their parking experience seamless and unforgettable.
You will be a passionate, innovative and customer experience focused individual who enjoys working in a dynamic and high performing team culture. You will also possess the following:
- An energetic people person who enjoys interacting with customers and an ability to achieve a level of service that consistently meets and exceeds the expectations of our customers
- Commercial awareness and a willingness to learn and understand business financials and how your team can directly impact the income and expenses of the car park profit & loss
- Ability to learn new systems and procedures quickly and share existing skills with the team
- Capability to work under pressure, to prioritise high volumes of incoming requests during busy periods
- The ability to read and analyse data to identify trends and insights
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business. As a business, we are always looking to develop the next generation of people leaders
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive Benefits including 18 weeks Parental leave, Volunteer Days to work with our Charity Partners, Health and Wellbeing discounts and ability to purchase extra Annual Leave
We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work. If you're able to perform the requirements of the role and need some form of flexibility to do so, we're open to your application and ideas on how we could make it work. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!