CX Program and Communication Executive
Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
Are you passionate about excellent customer experience and beautifully simple communication? This is a unique opportunity for a talented Marketing Executive to execute the program and internal comms required to optimise delivery of our digital CCX products into our 42 centres across Australia and New Zealand. This includes initiatives for the Westfield Plus membership program which currently has over 1.9 million members and Westfield Direct, our brand new digital marketplace combining the best of physical and digital retail.
- Scheduling and creating engaging internal communication for new products and releases
- Facilitating delivery by engaging a broad range of cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Contributing to the planning, execution and debrief of all Westfield Plus and Westfield Direct portfolio-wide marketing initiatives across a 12-month calendar.
- Using customer insights and centre feedback to make decisions and represent what’s important to each product
- Providing resources and consultation on opportunities for retailers and brand partners to engage with our CCX products
What will set you apart from the rest?
- Shopping centre or property experience (min 2 years)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in marketing
- Experience using website CMS and reporting tools such as Contentful, Google Analytics and Tableau preferable
- Project management experience preferable
- Stakeholder management experience across multiple disciplines
- Ability to multitask
- Comfortable to use and understand technology
What sets us apart from the rest?
- A collaborative no egos culture
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and the ability to purchase extra annual leave
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen! Should you have any questions, or want to discuss the role further, please reach out to Olivia Stojcevski, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, on 0439 766 420