Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield Living Centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
Our Design and Construction Finance team play a key role within our Australian Finance department. We support and partner with the Design and Construction Management and Project Teams to deliver our development pipeline achieve our ambition to grow and to create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.
As the Senior Finance Analyst for Design & Construction (D&C) Finance, you’ll drive financial control and consistency across our D&C projects. You’ll lead and refine various financial processes across D&C such as monthly executive management reporting, project forecasting/cost reporting, divisional and project budgeting, and tax valuation reports.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Engage internal & external customers to establish mutually beneficial relationships
- Drive consistency and completeness in project reporting and give guidance to Project Design Directors, Project & Contract Managers
- Delivery of insightful performance analysis on project trends, risks & opportunities
- Manage working capital, ensuring on-time and accurate billing for projects
- Timely and accurate financial reporting for Forecasts, Budget and Year-end
- Compliance requirements such as Audits, Tax reporting, FBT
What will set you apart from the rest?
You will be a highly-motivated Senior Analyst with 5+ years’ experience in the construction and/or property industry. Along with your Bachelor degree, you will be CA/CPA qualified or equivalent. We use Microsoft Excel, JD Edwards and TM1, so experience in all of these programs is desired.
This role will not lead a team of Analysts, however you will need to display leadership and influence across a dynamic team of internal and external stakeholders. You’ll have the ability to communicate well and build strong relationships in order to become a trusted advisor. We are looking for someone with an excellent review discipline and attention to detail, as well as the mindset to seek out improvement and new ways of solving problems.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive Benefits including 18 weeks Parental leave, Volunteer Days to work with our Charity Partners, Health and Wellbeing discounts and ability to purchase extra Annual Leave
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!