Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
Our Design & Construction department at Scentre Group is responsible for the end-to-end process from concept to delivery of our Westfield living centres. An integral part of this is the extensions and upgrades to existing centres. We develop and deliver designs that reflect the Westfield experience and latest thinking while optimising costs and providing speed to market that exceeds the best achievable by alternate delivery methodologies.
We are looking for an Office Administrator to join the Scentre Group Design & Construction Special Project Team in Western Australia. The Special projects team delivers extension and upgrades to exciting centres.
Your key purpose is to contribute to the smooth operation of the Western Australian & South Australian construction team by providing accounts administration and administrative support for office functions and staff.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Ensure efficient administration and processing of all orders and invoices for payment in CMS, including compiling back up information
- Attend to supplier queries and resolve accordingly
- Maintain monthly spreadsheets for open standing orders and forecasting
- Assist Construction team with administration responsibilities, incl. order safety equipment, consumables for construction sites
- Compile monthly reports
- Responsible for office equipment, maintenance and supplies
- Archive Storage: co-ordinate archive storage process
- Administrator for company mobiles – queries, faults, new devices, incl issue monthly team reports
- Co-ordinate and assist with staff events
- Attend quarterly Health & Safety Committee meetings
- Responsible for any general office queries from all Scentre staff
What will set you apart from the rest?
- Knows what information is needed and how to get it
- Gets stuff done in an efficient, organised manner.
- Able to break tasks down into chunks & prioritise next actions
- Collaborates across teams to deliver
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- We’re recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) and committed to creating a workplace culture in which women and men are equally represented, valued and rewarded
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts, and ability to purchase extra annual leave
We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work. If you're able to perform the requirements of the role and need some form of flexibility to do so, we're open to your application and ideas on how we could make it work.
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!
Please note: We are not using recruitment agencies for this role and any unsolicited agency CV’s will not be accepted at this time.