Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
As part of the National Facilities Management team, you will support our Asset Teams in delivering extraordinary experiences every day. You will be responsible for the integrated management and maintenance of the infrastructure in each of our assets, ensuring life safety, regulatory compliance, operational efficiency, and innovation; enabling each asset to achieve its full potential.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Facilities Coordinator to join our Westfield Tea Tree Plaza’s Centre Experience Team on a 12 x months fixed term contract.
Reporting into the Assistant Facilities Manager, the Facilities Coordinator plays an integral role in ensuring that the Centre facilities are maintained and continuously improved for optimum service delivery to our retailers and enhance the overall customer experience.
Your role and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Support the centre team day-to-day in delivering best in class hard and soft services to deliver excellence in customer and retailer experience
- Administer the asset management computerised maintenance management system (CMMS) for all work order management and prioritisation
- Assist with the delivery of asset initiatives for environmental and sustainability targets. Improve on delivery of these target through enhanced reporting and influencing behaviour with key stakeholders
- Ensure all asset maintenance, repair is accurate, delivered on time and completed to the best possible standards
- Communicate effectively with a variety of key stakeholders from within the business and beyond
- Build engaging relationships with service providers to ensure deliverables are completed, compliant, on time and within budget
- Respond to and resolve customer and retailer problems in relation to facilities’ services; partner and collaborate on cross-team projects
- Have a clear understanding and shared accountability for the delivery of Programmed Maintenance SLAs
What will set you apart from the rest?
- Relevant experience in facilities or building management
- Trade qualifications or technical experience in building, property or facility services (HVAC/ Electrical) desirable but not essential
- Strong customer service focus and exceptional administration skills.
- Proven capabilities in supervising contractors, clarifying instructions and priorities to stakeholders
- Technology-literate and able to use business and building management systems and software
- Ability to deliver across 7-days a week in a dynamic environment as needed
What will stand out will be your dedication to always look for ways to learn and show initiative within both our team and the business in areas such as sustainability for example. You’ll have a history of building a strong rapport with internal and external stakeholders and thrive in a fast paced and evolving environment.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and well-being discounts and the ability to purchase extra annual leave
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!
Please note: We are not using recruitment agencies for this role & any unsolicited agency CV’s will not be accepted at this time.