Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
We are currently seeking a Services Manager to join the Centre Management team at Westfield Eastgardens. This role is focused on consistently creating moments that matter in the living centre every day, as well as leading and inspiring the team to deliver our Service Promise to our customers.
As the Services Manager, you are proactive, hands-on and dedicated to maintaining exceptional customer service standards in a challenging environment across the Concierge, Car Parking, Valet & Westfield Direct teams.
A snapshot of your role:
- Participate actively in regular forecasting, budgeting and review of all income and expense lines related to the Services Teams
- Own the parking experience in the living centre, supporting and leading the service teams, creating and delivering action plans and initiatives to drive improved customer experience and improved commercial outcomes
- Champion and bring to life the Service Promise in the Services team and broader Customer Experience team to ensure that they can deliver extraordinary customer experiences every day
- Build and nurture a customer-centric culture and professional partnerships with all stakeholders to ensure Scentre Group is recognised as the leader in Centre Experience
- Review, analyse and report on all commercial and customer data in order to capture insights, realise opportunities, and optimise results.
- Act as a change advocate, initiating and supporting new programs that impact the customer experience and business performance
- Support and lead the Customer Experience team to ensure they are living the Service Promise by delivering extraordinary experiences, demonstrating customer obsession and displaying constant curiosity to evolve our connections to the customer
- Manage team performance, succession planning, recruitment, induction and development of talent as required in the CX team
- Contribute positively to our community's Sustainable Business Framework, our people, our environmental impact, and our economic performance
As a part of our Centre Management team, you’ll also have Duty Management responsibilities from time to time too, where you’ll be required to work a weekend shift or Thursday night late shift (on a rotating roster), which will be remunerated with a day off in lieu.
What will set you apart from the rest?
- You are an innovative, passionate, dynamic, and self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a high performing culture
- Possess proven management experience in a customer service environment
- Experience in rostering, budgeting and reporting
- A strong people leader with the right mindset who ensures the delivery of the ultimate
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- We’re recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) and committed to creating a workplace culture in which women and men are equally represented, valued and rewarded
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts, and ability to purchase extra annual leave
We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work. If you're able to perform the requirements of the role and need some form of flexibility to do so, we're open to your application and ideas on how we could make it work.
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!
Please note: We are not using recruitment agencies for this role and any unsolicited agency CV’s will not be accepted at this time.