Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
As a Brand Experience Executive within the Community Team you will ensure we deliver our ambition to remain an essential element of our local communities. Working closely with the Brand Experience team and our centre teams, you will deliver and measure key initiatives that help us achieve this ambition. Our Brand Experience Executive takes a key role in delivering high quality new and existing programs and experiences to our staff, customers and communities. This role is being offered on a part-time basis working across any three days of the week. Some key aspects of your role include:
- Collaborate with and support centre teams to engage with grassroots organisations by leading a consistent and elevated sponsorship program that delivers our business and community outcomes
- Lead a Westfield Local Hero alumni program to drive network engagement and continually improve our NPS
- Contribute to and help drive the delivery and management of our community engagement programs, including Westfield Local Heroes
- Identify and implement solutions to align community programs and initiatives with other workstreams to deliver our core objectives
What will set you apart from the rest?
You will have an innovative mindset with a ‘get stuff done’ attitude and will be a self-starter. Your attention to detail, communication and collaboration skills will be second to none. Your commercial mindset will ensure you can lead, learn and collaborate to ensure our ambitions and deliverables are achieved. Other qualities to succeed in this role include:
- Experience with content creation and publishing
- Confidence in building community, internal peer and stakeholder relationships, understanding their needs and processes
- Working interest in the AUNZ retail landscape
- Demonstrated experience in a communications or marketing role Decisive and curious mindset always looking to improve
- Passion for making a positive impact to our customers and community
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong working and collaborative relationships
What sets us apart from the rest?
- A collaborative “no egos” culture
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and the ability to purchase extra annual leave
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!