Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
For many of our customers and retailers, the parking experience is both the first and last during their visits to our Westfield Living Centres, and as such, the role of Car Park Supervisor is critical to our success.
The role is being offered as a full-time position, based at Westfield Garden City, QLD.
Reporting to the Services Manager, a key focus of your role will be to provide hands-on leadership to ensure the responsibilities of managing the physical environment, people, processes, commercial and technical elements are achieved.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- To lead, coach and develop the parking team to deliver an extraordinary experience to our customers
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to identify and implement opportunities to improve the parking experience.
- Manage the day to day operations to ensure processes and SOP‘s are being carried out daily and maintain a sense of overall operational awareness amongst the team
- Dive into the data to extract trends and insights that unlock future opportunities and improvements
- Partner with the relevant teams to ensure a safety standard within the car park are maintained
- Engage with the Centre Risk and Security Manager to manage Workplace Health and Safety including review and update WH&S documentation including WH&S Management Plan, Traffic Management Plan, and Peak Traffic Flow Plan.
- Develop and deliver reporting, revenue assurance, loss mitigation
Please note, this role is being offered on a Tuesday to Saturday roster, availability on these days is essential.
What will set you apart from the rest?
To be successful in this role, you will always be looking forward and can change direction easily when and where needed – with the customer journey at the forefront, making their parking experience seamless and unforgettable.
You will be a passionate, innovative and customer experience focused individual who enjoys working in a dynamic and high performing team culture. You will also have the following:
- Be an energetic people person who enjoys interacting with customers and an ability to achieve a level of service that consistently meets and exceeds the expectations of our customers
- Commercial awareness and a willingness to learn and understand business financials and how your team can directly impact the income and expenses of the car park profit & loss
- Ability to learn new systems and procedures quickly and share existing skills with the team
- Capability to work under pressure, to prioritise high volumes of incoming requests during busy periods
- The ability to read and analyse data to identify trends and insights
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- We’re recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) and committed to creating a workplace culture in which women and men are equally represented, valued and rewarded
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts, and ability to purchase extra annual leave
We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work. If you're able to perform the requirements of the role and need some form of flexibility to do so, we're open to your application and ideas on how we could make it work.
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!
Please note: We are not using recruitment agencies for this role and any unsolicited agency CV’s will not be accepted at this time.