Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
As a Retail Delivery Assistant you will support and collaborate with the Leasing and Retail Solutions (LARS) team to help deliver tenancies across our Westfield Living Centres. You will be responsible for ensuring our tenancy outcomes exceed customer expectations. This is a great opportunity to grow your career with an industry leader and develop relationships with stakeholders across our business. Key aspects of your role include:
- Support the Senior Retail Delivery Coordinator and Senior Retail Delivery Coordinator to facilitate complex delivery requirements
- Communicate with the wider Retail Deliver and Design team to ensure process alignment and completion of deliverables
- Drive innovation through research around industry trends and delivery best practice
- Ensure adherence to continuous workplace health & safety improvement by championing our culture of ‘people protecting people’
- Collaborate with each asset to reduce lease to open timelines and ensure continuous improvement
What will set you apart from the rest?
You will be a stellar communicator with unrivalled problem-solving and organisational skills. You pride yourself on your ability to establish and maintain close collaborative relationships with stakeholders. Your ‘can do’ approach couples with your drive and curiosity to ensure you can reach and exceed your goals. Other qualities to succeed in this role include:
- Proven ability to manage multiple and competing tasks and deliver projects within a tight timeline
- Meticulous attention to detail and organisational skills
- Demonstrated skills in negotiating and influencing
- Experience in retail design & onsite project management and delivery
- Experience in similar retail property delivery role
- Degree/Diploma in Project Management or Project Management related qualification
What sets us apart from the rest?
- A collaborative “no egos” culture
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and the ability to purchase extra annual leave
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!