Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
We have an exciting opportunity for a Team Coordinator to join our Retail Development and Innovation team supporting our Leasing and Retail Solutions business. In this newly created role, you will work to support our team by providing administration support and creating engaging presentations for internal and external use and drive our messaging via social media and other channels.
Content production and brand storytelling should be a passion of yours and you will play a pivotal role in producing engaging and exciting content being published internally and across all social and digital channels.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Social Communications – internally & externally
- Research & curate inspirational content
- Act as a conduit to efficiently engage with new categories, segments and Brands to deliver a connected narrative
- Follow up for lease and associate documentation
- Prepare turnover reports for relevant categories
- Actively monitor inbound sales phone calls and web leads for lead generation
What will set you apart from the rest?
- You will have a flair and passion for retail and the latest trends in the industry
- Social media content creation experience
- Intimate knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and trends
- Work effectively in a remote team environment with the ability to work autonomously
- Be able to manage time effectively and set priorities to adhere to deadlines
- Demonstrate initiative, yet be able to follow instructions and procedures
- Demonstrate well-developed verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills to support content production & meet deadlines
- A proactive attitude and creative, entrepreneurial mindset
- Knowledge of key tools such as PowerPoint, Adobe Suite or Canva
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- We’re recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) and committed to creating a workplace culture in which women and men are equally represented, valued and rewarded
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts, and ability to purchase extra annual leave
We encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work. If you're able to perform the requirements of the role and need some form of flexibility to do so, we're open to your application and ideas on how we could make it work.
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!
Please note: We are not using recruitment agencies for this role and any unsolicited agency CV’s will not be accepted at this time.