Insights Executive – CX Strategy Knowledge & Insights
Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
As the Insights Executive you will be responsible for the analysis and delivery of primary and secondary data to drive insights and value from data to help support and enrich the Customer Experience team’s understanding of our customers and inform decision making.
- Analysis and integration of a range of data sources to deliver meaningful insights
- Designing and developing a range of reporting and dashboards that provides relevant insights
- Involvement in end-to-end research process, including designing and scripting questionnaires, survey sampling, monitoring fieldwork
- Designing and scripting questionnaires that meet the needs of the brief
- Analysis and reporting of survey data from online community platform
- Contribution to and delivery of community member engagement initiatives
- Contribution to ongoing member recruitment and retention initiatives
- Analysis of a range of data sources to build our stakeholders’ customer knowledge e.g. demographic, behavioural, traffic/turnover, etc.
- Collaboration with stakeholders to understand business requirements, determining correct data sources and metrics to deliver insights and reporting that meets their needs
What will set you apart from the rest?
- A minimum of 1 to 3 years’ experience in a data analysis or market research related role.
- Knowledge of a range of research methodologies, primary and secondary e.g., surveys, scan/shopper, etc.
- Experience with panel/online community desirable but not essential
- Experience analysing and interpreting a range of data sources, e.g., surveys, behavioural data, etc. • Enjoys analysis of quantitative data and strong affinity for numbers.
- Ability to translate data into meaningful insights
- Fluency with Excel, PowerPoint, and data visualisation tools e.g., Tableau
- A passion for learning and willingness to collaborate and share new ideas
What sets us apart from the rest?
- A collaborative no egos culture
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and the ability to purchase extra annual leave
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen! Should you have any questions, or want to discuss the role further, please reach out to Olivia Stojcevski, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, on 0439 766 420