Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Analyst to join our Customer Experience Finance team. In this role, you’ll be business partnering with the Operational Customer Experience Teams by providing financial support to facilitate decision making.
The key aspects of your role include forecasting, budgeting, year end and JV reporting including variance analysis. You’ll have an integral role within the asset team to support commercial decisions and provide financial insights and analysis to centre teams and finance stakeholders.
A snapshot of your role:
- Stakeholder engagement - Analytical support to internal and external stakeholders to deliver on strategic plan.
- Management & financial reporting - Produce, review, analyse and provide insights for internal management and external JV and financial results reporting. Produce Annual Budgets, Long Term Forecasts, Bi-Monthly Forecasts and relevant commentary for a regional portfolio of centres.
- Commercial & strategic analysis - Provide operational decision making support to Directors and General Managers of Operating Divisions. Identify integrity and process issues, measure performance KPI's and drive growth and expense savings through analysis and liaison with business unit managers & Directors.
- Initiatives - support key Australian Finance initiatives and projects outlined in the divisional specific plan.
The role will be based from our Sydney CBD Support Office located conveniently above Westfield Sydney.
What will set you apart from the rest?
You’ll be a confident, motivated, and driven Analyst, who is passionate about the retail property sector, and wants to work for the best of the best in the game! You’ll have excellent commercial acumen, which will assist you when gaining an understanding of our business, and how to partner with both finance and non-finance stakeholders.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- A collaborative culture
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and the ability to purchase extra annual leave
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!