Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space. With a diverse safety risk profile that includes Design and Construction activities, you will be constantly learning about our business and teams.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
We are seeking a Team Coordinator to join our Retail Design arm of the business in our Sydney team. You will provide administrative support and focus on initiatives that drives the delivery objectives of the Regional team, the Scentre Group vision and success of our retailers
Day to day, your main responsibilities will include (but not be limited to)
- Provide effective diary management support to Regional Managers
- Provide general administrative support to Regional Managers and Retail Delivery team
- Manage Travel Requests/Forecasts for Regional Managers and Retail Delivery team
- Manage room bookings, video conferences, teleconferences for Regional Managers and Retail Delivery Team
- Manage expense reconciliation through Fraedom for Regional Managers and Retail Delivery team
- Attend regular one on one meetings with Regional Managers
- Prepare meeting agendas, minutes and any other support required for Retail Delivery meetings
- Assist Regional Managers with reporting processes including but not limited to, Deal Tracker By Centre report
- Process invoices for Retail Delivery team
- Maintain registers for Retail Delivery team
- Coordinate results and provide support to PA for events including but not limited to, End of Quarter & Leasing Conferences
- Manage and coordinate filing and organisation of Retail Delivery documentation
This position will be offered as a 12 month Fixed-Term contract.
Industry Skills, Knowledge and Experience
Proven experience in working with cross-functional retail and/or design/construction teams involved in delivering results on time and on Budget.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe and other relevant software
- Attention to detail, excellent verbal & written communication skills, self-motivated and highly organised
- Strong sense of customer service and prioritisation
What sets us apart from the rest?
- A collaborative culture
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and the ability to purchase extra annual leave
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work each and every day because we believe our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve, in the communities in which we operate. This commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including LGBTI, gender equity, mental health & wellbeing, working flexibility, disability and alongside other initiatives. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen! Should you have any questions, or want to discuss the role further, please reach out to Kylie Stephens, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, on 02 9028 8349.