Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities’.
Our Leasing & Retail Solutions team is responsible for developing a tenancy mix strategy that is relevant for each centre's demographic profile, and then identifying retailers to fit within this strategy that we can lease space to.
We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic Personal Assistant to join our Leasing & Retail Solutions business in Melbourne and provide full support to our General Manager Leasing - Victoria. This is a varied role, in which you’ll be juggling multiple priorities and balancing conflicting deadlines. You’ll be expected to show initiative and urgency when approaching your work and be able to confidently manage your GM’s priorities and schedule.
A snapshot of your role:
- Diary and calendar management – co-ordination and set up of meetings between key stakeholders, as well as ensuring requests are managed promptly and any clashes are dealt with
- Financial administration – accurately and efficiently maintain financial records such as expenses, invoices and purchase requisitions
- Travel and events – booking and coordinating travel requirements for GGM and team, and working with the wider PA network to coordinate events
- Inbox management – ensure timely responses are provided to all stakeholders
- Administration and reporting – responsible for updating, preparing and distributing reports for the team, and preparation of daily packs ensuring the GGM has everything required for the day ahead
The role will be based from our Westfield Doncaster centre with the ability to work a hybrid model.
What will set you apart from the rest?
You’re a switched-on admin guru, who is able to juggle multiple priorities and balance conflicting deadlines with ease.
- Demonstrated experience in a senior administration role for a General Manager or equivalent
- Strong sense of initiative, flexibility and prioritisation to be able to multi-task multiple requirements
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated high level analytical, problem solving and issues management skills
- Understands the demands of working in a large fast-paced corporate environment
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills and ability to pick up tasks in appropriate time frame
- Proficiency in MS SharePoint
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and ability to purchase extra annual leave
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work each and every day because we believe our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve, in the communities in which we operate. This commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including LGBTI, gender equity, mental health & wellbeing, working flexibility, disability and alongside other initiatives. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen! Should you have any questions, or want to discuss the role further, please reach out to Kylie Stephens, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, on 02 9028 8349.