Partner Development Manager
Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
As the Partner Development Manager, you will be responsible for the development and execution of the sales strategy that generates incremental opportunities and demand, for the direct & agency sales teams.
In this role, you will develop deep client relationships and understanding of the needs of our commercial partners - what challenges them, their motivations, their objectives and how we can partner with them to directly meet these deliverables.
In turn, this will accelerate market share growth and the establishment of emerging revenue streams
- Work with National Manager to identify target clients & develop strategy for growth
- Develop an in depth understanding of the strategic priorities and medium to long term business objectives of target clients & their competitors
- Work directly with key decision makers at the client to grow existing business and unlock new spenders
- Lead the sales team in the creation and presentation of consultative sales solutions direct to client
- Collaborate with internal partnership teams to coordinate an aligned SCG approach to target clients
- Creation of relevant client & category insights to be shared regularly with SOSM & Sales Teams
- Build & implement direct client engagement strategy that elevates the SCG brand through education of ecosystem
What will set you apart from the rest?
- Extensive Sales experience >10yrs
- Proven territory management skills & track record of growing business and delivering on strategy.
- Demonstrated understanding of the marketing function, purpose & objectives
- Strong understanding of sales tactics
What sets us apart from the rest?
- A collaborative “no egos” culture
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and the ability to purchase extra annual leave
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen! Should you have any questions, or want to discuss the role further, please reach out to Skye Cobby - Talent Acquisition Business Partner on 90288179