Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
As a Casual Concierge Attendant at Westfield Hornsby your focus is to ensure our customers enjoy a positive and memorable experience whilst visiting our Living Centres. You will work across multiple teams including concierge, car park and valet.
Day to day, you will:
- Deliver the ultimate customer experience within the centre
- Be well presented, confident & self-motivated with exceptional people skills
- Ensure all enquires are attended to in a professional and timely manner and escalated when required
- Being empowered to rectify and resolve customer issues that may arise while on shift.
- Providing assistance, directions, and information to customers in a busy retail environment
What will set you apart from the rest?
You’ll be a passionate, innovative, and customer-obsessed superstar, who enjoys working in a high performing culture. You’ll be able to demonstrate:
- Previous work experience in a customer-facing role
- An energetic people person who enjoys interacting with customers and an ability to achieve a level of service that consistently meets and exceeds the expectations of our customers
- An ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Adequate flexibility and availability to work across a 7-day week (Monday-Sunday) including Public Holidays is essential for these roles
All successful candidates will be required to complete a video interview and need to be comfortable to walk up to 10,000 steps per shift and feel at ease on their feet for up to 8 hours. We will be using email as the primary method of communication; please ensure you check your emails regularly to monitor the progress of your application.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a Company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work each and every day because we believe our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve, in the communities in which we operate. This commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including LGBTI, gender equity, mental health & wellbeing, working flexibility, disability and alongside other initiatives. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!