You will slot into our collaborative team and deliver software features and fixes, inputting into the end to end process of software delivery, utilising a cross functional team to produce modern software.
Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
Due to growth and movement across the team, we are actively recruiting for multiple Software Engineer positions with a focus on API and back-end development. You will step into this team with demonstrated engineering experience in a professional environment and the ability to
- Build, test, deploy and support features and bug fixes end to end
- Peer review code, understanding impact of overall design choices
- Support production software for best user experience
- Solve technical problems
- Work to help others understand dependencies, technical debt and works to improve quality
What will set you apart from the rest?
You will join the team with a growth mindset and an openness to learn from our leaders. Humble with a willingness to learn you will also be experienced with
- Building features end to end and testing code extensively
- Familiar with industry practices and can work without any supervision
What sets us apart from the rest?
- A collaborative no egos culture
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and the ability to purchase extra annual leave
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!