Partner with business & product leaders in the exiting growth domain of DOOH (Digital Out of Home) ad media, to understand their strategy, needs and requirements, in order to capture and prioritise demand to shape solutions and optimise capability to ensure business value is realised. Collaborate with technology teams to provide thought leadership to lead cross functional (matrix) squads to define and deliver product roadmaps and ensure technology service delivery and performance – focusing on DOOH media, including internal capability areas such as sales operations.
Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
Be at the forefront of innovation during an exciting time at Scentre Group, as a high-profile business partner, to contribute to the technology product strategy for relevant portfolios to ensure business value is realised through Technology. Provide technology thought leadership to lead cross functional (matrix) squads to define and deliver product roadmaps and ensure technology service delivery and performance.
This role will initially focus on introducing/optimising internal capability and infrastructure, including sales and operations technology to underpin ambitious growth goals for our DOOH (Digital Out of Home) media advertising services to help our Business Partners and Living Destinations thrive across our digital and physical ecosystem.
You will have overall accountability for
- Technology Product Roadmaps, partnering with the business, product and technology leads to identify new opportunities to create value through design thinking, foster innovation and contribute to business case development for key Initiatives
- Leading and influencing cross functional matrix Squads to bring together the appropriate parties to create solutions, facilitate prioritisation and delivery planning, ensuring the right team is in place to deliver
- Conduct consistent planning and prioritisation cadence for your portfolio
- Drive innovation through discovery and ideation for new initiatives, identify key technology & business trends and assess how these opportunities can be leveraged
- Oversee delivery of all planned portfolio initiatives across large, complex digital, business and core enterprise platforms
- Define Product delivery Roadmaps and monitor delivery to ensure outcomes match business needs and meet governance obligations
- Facilitate reviews, prioritisation, grooming and sprint planning activities
- Constantly drive improvements within your portfolio with the appropriate level of consistency, learning and applying new skills, methodologies, tools, and techniques
- Facilitate workshops to define journey maps, use case requirements, epics, and stories.
- Work with business owners to ensure relevant systems, data and integrations support process optimisation that drives business outcomes
- Work with our service and development teams to ensure service performance
- Ensure executives, managers and teams are appropriately briefed on any material items (projects, incidents etc) and act as a key point of escalation while ensuring resolution through relevant functions
What will set you apart from the rest?
With a customer centric approach and demonstrated business acumen you will have an innovative way of thinking with a curiosity to challenge the norm. Additionally, the following skills will set you up for success when you join the team
- Technical Product/Delivery Management – partner with business product owners on the full technology product lifecycle from new product/technology and business case development, to delivery, roadmaps and retire
- Portfolio and/or Project / Delivery Management with Agile experience
- Service management/delivery performance management
- Strategic thinking, and an understanding of relevant emerging technologies and the ability to connect the dots
- Understanding of relevant emerging technologies coupled with design thinking to foster innovation
- Excellent communication skills with high emotional intelligence to help steer product development to positive outcomes
- Facilitation skills to identify and solve problems through employing appropriate tools and techniques
- Desirable experience with sales and operational technology products and services (e.g. Salesforce/CRM, JDE/financial systems, sales and operational tooling, commercial data integration and reporting)
- Desirable experience with digital media advertising, particularly DOOH (Digital Out of Home) and hardware.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- A collaborative no egos culture
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and the ability to purchase extra annual leave
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen!