Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
Reporting into the Assistant Facilities Manager, the Facilities Coordinator - Westfield Sydney plays an integral role in ensuring that the Centre facilities are maintained and continuously improved for optimum service delivery to our retailers and enhance the overall customer experience.
Westfield Sydney showcases the best of local and international retailers; the centre combines superior design with a premium retail and dining offer. Occupying an enviable position on Pitt Street Mall and housing more than 285 retailers and also calling home to one of Sydney’s most iconic buildings – Sydney Tower.
This living destination is also currently going through an exciting development that will see it expand its footprint within the city and further cement its place as the destination of choice for our customers.
Your role and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Support the centre team day-to-day in delivering best in class hard and soft services to deliver excellence in customer and retailer experience
- Administer the asset management computerised maintenance management system (CMMS) for all work order management and prioritisation
- Assist with the delivery of asset initiatives for environmental and sustainability targets. Improve on delivery of these target through enhanced reporting and influencing behaviour with key stakeholders
- Ensure all asset maintenance, repair and capital works is accurate, delivered on time and budget and completed to the best possible standards
- Communicate effectively with a variety of key stakeholders from within the business and beyond
- Build engaging relationships with service providers to ensure deliverables are completed, compliant, on time and within budget
- Respond to and resolve customer and retailer problems in relation to facilities’ services; partner and collaborate on cross-team projects
- Have a clear understanding and shared accountability for the delivery of Reactive Maintenance SLAs.
The role is being offered as a full-time permanent position based at the Westfield Sydney centre, working across a Monday to Sunday roster (5 days).
What will set you apart from the rest?
- Relevant experience in retail, property, hospitality, facilities or building management
- Trade qualifications/expereince
- Strong customer service focus and exceptional administration skills.
- Proven capabilities in supervising contractors, clarifying instructions and priorities to stakeholders
- Technology-literate and able to use business and building management systems and software
- Ability to deliver across 7-days a week in a dynamic environment
What will stand out will be your dedication to always look for ways to learn and show initiative within both our team and the business in areas such as sustainability for example. You’ll have a history of building a strong rapport with internal and external stakeholders and thrive in a fast paced and evolving environment.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and well being discounts and the ability to purchase extra annual leave
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work each and every day because we believe our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve, in the communities in which we operate. This commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including LGBTI, gender equity, mental health & wellbeing, working flexibility, disability and alongside other initiatives. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen! Should you have any questions, or want to discuss the role further, please reach out to Kylie Stephens, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, on 02 9028 8349.