Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities’.
The Program Manager will be the driving force behind the successful delivery of key CBD strategic initiatives. The Program Manager will also play a key role in establishing and embedding consistent ways of working across all CBD initiatives and support the prioritization of work across the portfolio including highlighting any key risks and dependencies both within the program and across the portfolio.
Day to day, your main responsibilities will include (but not be limited to)
- Partner with the General Manager / Project Lead to develop and document the programs scope and timeline
- Work with the Project Lead to develop annual and quarterly plans and to monitor, update and report on this
- Lead regular alignment and status tacking meetings, ensuring key risk and dependencies are highlighted and documented
- Support the leadership team in prioritizing work in the program and more broadly across the portfolio
- Ensure stakeholders (e.g., Risk, Legal, Assurance, Privacy, Data Governance, Centre Operations, CCC) are engaged at the appropriate time
- Be the voice for the program in prioritization sessions and work with the other Program Delivery Managers and the broader Portfolio Operations team to understand cross stream dependencies and prioritization
What will set you apart from the rest?
- Thorough understanding of project management from conception to completion including use of collaboration and tracking tools
- Planning and prioritisation of complex initiatives including cross functional interdependencies
- A strong track record of partnering with the business and influencing stakeholders at all levels to ensure positive business outcomes.
- A self-motivated person who values continuous improvement and who can establish and deliver their own program of work
- Clear and concise communication skills (written and spoken) with people at all levels and from all different backgrounds
- Demonstrated ability to balance commercial outcomes to deliver the best customer experience.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen! Should you have any questions, or want to discuss the role further, please reach out to Ruchika Durani, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, at [email protected]