Content Manager- Westfield Plus
Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
Delivering Westfield Plus communication and brand objectives by planning, briefing and creating relevant campaigns and content to connect with our members in a meaningful way, driving enrolment, engagement and advocacy.
- Briefing and overseeing of campaigns for Westfield Plus and key membership moments to deliver content that drives member enrolment, engagement, and excites advocacy for the program
- Supporting the rollout of campaigns across paid, earned and owned (in centre, digital and social) channels
- Working closely with customer engagement, retail partners team, research, channel and activations teams to coordinate implementation of W+ strategy, and drive optimisation of campaigns
- Collaborating and integrating across Westfield’s ecosystem including Westfield Direct and our Centres
- Driving best practice and guidelines for content recommendations for national and local centre campaigns
- Significant stakeholder engagement and propensity to be solution focussed, positively ‘leaning in’ where required.
What will set you apart from the rest?
- Agency Management: Experience in E2E management of strategic/creative agency process, including writing integrated briefs to pre and post-production.
- Membership (Customer Value) campaign marketing: comprehensive experience in running multi-channel, multi audience campaigns, integrating activity across owned, earned and paid channels
- Ideation and Creation: Innovative in approach to campaigns and engagement opportunities, comfortable pushing the boundaries on what is possible.
- Partnership Marketing: Experience in working with partners to deliver mutually beneficial campaigns and/or value to customers
- Results interpretation: Ability to interpret results and apply insights to future marketing activity and recommendations
- Collaboration & stakeholder management: Building strong relationships with multifunctional teams and across the Westfield ecosystem to deliver a holistic business goals
- Exposure in managing multiple projects and working in a fast-paced environment
- Leadership of teams and achieving outcomes through others
What sets us apart from the rest?
- A collaborative culture
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and the ability to purchase extra annual leave
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen! Should you have any questions, or want to discuss the role further, please reach out to Skye Cobby, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, on 02 9028 8179.