We are the owner and operator of 42 Westfield Living Destinations in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space. Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
Working in the Customer Experience space and reporting to the Head of Product, you’ll form a critical part of the Digital Experience Platform team. DXP squad members play a critical role in powering consistent and connected journeys for our customers across digital channels. They work on core end-to-end experiences that enable the broader connected product suite. This enabling platform includes our content authoring and publishing systems, customer payment and account capabilities, tools our frontline team use to deliver exceptional customer service, and new capability to power emerging experiences in our online and physical environments.
The role of the Product Manager in DXP includes:
- Product strategy and lifecycle management
- Deeply understand product suite and usage profile
- Play a key role in defining the product strategy across key lifecycle stages
- Cascade the prioritised initiatives for annual and quarter planning
- Support development team by clearing blockers & sharing insights
- Collaborate closely with interdependent teams to ensure products align to product and business strategies.
- Mine customer feedback across multiple touch points to gather insights and utilise these in your product decisioning
- Provide data-led commentary to connect customer insights to future development and management of performance KPIs
What will set you apart from the rest?
- Experience in managing digital products related to (one or more): customer loyalty; B2C; identity and authentication, account management or personalisation
- Demonstrated critical thinking and best practice frameworks to manage the lifecycle of products
- Experience using variety of fit-for-purpose frameworks to validate and prioritise concepts
- Focus on customer feedback and insights, ensuring this is the catalyst for action on initiatives
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Excels in cross-functional environments, and loves working with design, engineering, marketing, and other adjacent teams in the business
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity alongside other initiatives such as our Reconciliation Action Plan to grow our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workforce