Digital and Agency Sales - BrandSpace
Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
We have a fantastic career opportunity for an ambitious and digitally focused driven Sales Executive to join our high performing BrandSpace team who provide the platform to showcase and promote products, generating sales from our millions of dedicated shoppers. The team also harnesses the full power of the Westfield environment to create meaningful connections between brands, retailers & consumers.
Reporting into the Group Sales Manager your primary responsibilities are to drive the performance of a digital, direct and indie agency territory through:
- Demonstrating the core capabilities of a high-performance sales professional through in-market engagement and uncovering new sales opportunities
- Development and implementation of a quarterly territory business plan
- Generation of client led ideas and solutions to drive growth across client briefs and proactive pitches
- Weekly financial reporting of the territory to the leadership team.
What will set you apart from the rest?
You are a self-motivated, customer-focused and detail-orientated individual, with the ability to innovate through performance and strategic planning, ideation and impactful pitching will see you succeed in this role.
- 3-5+ years’ experience within a sales-based role with proven hunter skills
- Ideal candidates will have a consultative and strategic approach to the sales process
- Experience and relationships within media agencies is preferable although not required
- Exposure and knowledge of digital media, whether online or DOOH
What sets us apart from the rest?
- A collaborative culture
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and the ability to purchase extra annual leave
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity.
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen! Should you have any questions, or want to discuss the role further, please reach out to Skye Cobby, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, on 02 90288179