Sales Support / Coordinator Superstar
Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be a part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Every day, our people play a vital role in our purpose to ‘create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.’
Our BrandSpace Sales team provides the platform to showcase and promote products, generating sales from our millions of dedicated shoppers. As the Sales Coordinator, you will support a team of Sales Executives who are responsible for selling campaigns and growing digital media offerings across the Westfield Eco-system. You will be responsible for coordinating all aspects of sales support for the team's day to day sales operations.
- Preparing insight led proposals
- Using research tools to build key insights for presentations
- Maintain sales resources and collateral
- Ensure complete and accurate record keeping
- Processing booking for Sales team
- Co-ordinate proof of posting for each client campaign
- Coordinate client photography needs
- Effectively field phone enquires
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
What will set you apart from the rest?
We are looking for a high achiever who doesn't miss a trick with the details but can also look at the bigger picture and spot opportunities as they arise. Strong administrative skills are required (advanced PowerPoint and intermediate Excel skills) and the ability to juggle multiple priorities. You will be tenacious and enjoy working in a fast paced environment, where going the extra mile is often required. A sales support background or a media background is desirable, but the right attitude is paramount.
This is a busy and somewhat demanding role for a highly successful team so is well suited to an ambitious coordinator who would like to prove themselves and kick start their career at Scentre group.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- A collaborative culture
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and the ability to purchase extra annual leave
Our diverse and inclusive workforce is not only something we’re proud of, but something we’re committed to. We encourage and support our people to bring their ‘whole selves’ to work every day. This is because we believe all our differences contribute to our success and ensures a workforce that reflects the customers we serve. Our commitment is backed by executive and employee-led working groups including All Abilities, LGBTI, Mental Health & Wellness and Gender Equity
If this sounds like you, apply today to make extraordinary happen! Should you have any questions, or want to discuss the role further, please reach out to Skye Cobby, Talent Acquisition Business Partner, on 02 9028 8179.