Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield living centres in Australia and New Zealand; partnering with the world’s leading retail and luxury brands to create a unique shopping and leisure experience for our customers. A career with us fosters the chance to be part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space.
Our Purpose is creating extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities. Our Plan is to create the places more people choose to come, more often for longer. Our Ambition is to grow by becoming essential to people and communities and the businesses that interact with them.
We are currently seeking a Services Manager to join the Centre Management team at Westfield Newmarket. This role is focused on consistently creating moments that matter in our living centre every day, as well as leading and inspiring the team to deliver extraordinary service to our customers.
As the Services Manager, you are proactive, hands-on and dedicated to maintaining exceptional customer service standards.
A snapshot of your role would be:
- Champion and bring to life the Customer Promise (our Service Values) in the Services team and broader CX team to ensure that they can deliver extraordinary customer experiences every day
- Build and nurture a customer-centric culture and professional partnerships with all stakeholders to ensure Scentre Group is recognised as the leader in Centre Experience
- Own the parking experience in the living centre, supporting and leading the service teams, creating and delivering action plans and initiatives to drive improved customer experience and improved commercial outcomes
- Participate actively in regular forecasting, budgeting and review of all income and expense lines related to the Services Teams
- Review, analyse and report on all commercial and customer data to capture insights, realise opportunities, and optimise results.
- Act as a change advocate, initiating and supporting new programs that impact the customer experience and business performance
- Support and lead the Customer Experience team to ensure they are living the Service Promise by delivering extraordinary experiences, demonstrating customer obsession and displaying constant curiosity to evolve our connections to the customer
- Manage team performance, succession planning, recruitment, induction and development of talent as required in the CX team
- Contribute positively to our community's Sustainable Business Framework, our people, our environmental impact, and our economic performance.
As a part of our Centre Management team, you’ll also have Duty Management responsibilities from time to time too, where you’ll be required to work a weekend shift (on a roster), which will be balanced with a day off in lieu.
What will set you apart from the rest?
- You are an innovative, passionate, dynamic, and self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a high performing culture.
- Possess proven management experience in a customer service environment
- Experience in rostering, budgeting and reporting
- A strong people leader with the right mindset who ensures the delivery of the ultimate customer experience every day for our shoppers
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, 5 extra ‘Life Leave’ days, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts, and ability to purchase extra annual leave
If this sounds like you, apply today and work for a company you’ll be proud to represent.